Thursday 30 January 2014

Chit Chat | University | Views

Tonight has been a cuddle up under the duvet and watch a film with the boyfriend kinda night. The weekend honestly couldn't come sooner! 




For those of you who don't know me, I am in my last year of university studying Editing and Post Production. I honestly cannot believe how quickly time has flown by. Its all happening very quickly and soon it will be time for me to take on the world and get a full time job (scary stuff). Although this is all very daunting, it is also very exciting and I cannot wait to embark on the next chapter of my life. University really has been an adventure to say the least, it's had its ups and its downs but I have definitely come out the other end stronger and have learnt A LOT from this experience (I feel a future University post coming up). Who knows what the next year will bring for me, this is one of the reasons I started blogging. I wanted to document my adventures and be able to look back in years to come and see how much has changed. Make sure to stay tuned because it will most defiantly be blogged about! 

That's it for today guys, sorry for the short post, its been a very long day and time for me to hit the hay.
 I'd like to say a quick thank you to those of you who have been reading my blog. I have been looking at my audience stats, it's very excited being able to see where my views are coming from. So, hello to those of you from Germany, United States and of course the UK ;)

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment